level 6-10: 5 checkins per level after you unlock level 5 of the badge

Venue:
    http://4sq.com/AD0XNT

Unlock instructions verified on: 10/13/2012

2012 season home game dates:
    10/14, 11/4, 11/11, 12/9, 12/23. 12/30
  • JR1JR1 October 2012
    Unlock Message:
    Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Louder! Thanks for creating the best home field advantage in the league. SEA - HAWKS!
  • JR1JR1 October 2012
    Space for future updates
  • JR1JR1 October 2012
    Badge showing up grayed out in the trophy case now. As of yet we do not know if this badge will level up or not. As soon as we know we will update the unlock instructions.
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd October 2012
    Just tried checking into the event. Nothing. May be another "Have to actually be there" badge.
  • auditorydemiseauditorydemise October 2012
    Checked in using the CatchMeIfYouCan app to the event... still no badge...
  • unable to find the link to the home game schedules..
  • budweiser9818 October 2012
    Now active
  • budweiser9818 October 2012
    Has to be real check in 47.5950 -122.3317 are coordinates
  • CharlieIsMeCharlieIsMe October 2012
    I earn badge with epic swarm.
  • choad17choad17 October 2012
    Is hourly checkins leveling or did they fix this on all nfl badges?
  • OperaDudeOperaDude October 2012
    Can someone please help me unlock this badge??
  • TymoraTymora October 2012
    If you are using mobile it won't work. Anything that requires you to use an event to check in won't unlock on mobile anymore.
    I understand that. I'm still looking for help unlocking this badge. I have an iPhone 4S that isn't jailbroken. Can anyone help me please?
    @Tymora When did that change go through? Was that officially announced by 4sq?
  • TymoraTymora October 2012
    It wasn't officially announced. When we started having issues with the football badges we tested the other ones (like the soccer badges) and the same was true for those as well. Mobile still has the event box but it won't pop the badge.
  • XtriforXtrifor October 2012
    Got my badge. C/i with event when the game start. I'm using LocationHolic on my jailbroken 4S.
  • TinyArchibaldTinyArchibald October 2012
    @OperaDude ..... You don't have to jailbreak your phone. I didn't want to do that to my phone so I just use the bluestacks app for the computer. It has the fake GPS. Set your location with the fake GPS app and then use the 4 square app to checkin through Bluestack. This link will explain it for you.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/kaskus-foursquare-jumper-community/k4squs-tips-trick-how-to-use-fake-gps-for-your-pc/350916171661835
  • DJROCCODJROCCO October 2012
    @TinyArchibald will the bluestacks app work on a MacBook Pro?
    Same problem as @Ryan26razornail50. Let us know in the General Discussion section if you have any knowledge of this... TY
  • @TinyArchibald i tried on my ltop but unsuccessful..sigh something not right during the downloading
  • BelindaBelinda October 2012
    http://bluestacks.com for download for PC
    http://bluestacks.com/bstks_mac.html for download for MAC
    BlueStacks eat up a lot of memory. In my experience, it loads up a long time on less than quad core 2GB or totally freezes. But it's very useful if you can run it.
  • TinyArchibaldTinyArchibald October 2012
    The blue stacks works fine on my pc, but I think I remember some other people saying they had trouble on the mac. There is more conversation on the bluestack, in the carolina panthers badge message board. But through bluestack, you download the fake gps and also foursquare (on blue stacks) and set gps and then check in on foursquare. During my first time, i made the mistake of setting gps and then trying to use mobile, but both are through the bluestacks
  • AJCalmeAJCalme October 2012
    I checked in twice, didn't pop. :(
  • ZinhodonZinhodon October 2012
    Is the badge a leveling badge or not?
  • ZalabardZalabard October 2012
    I have successfully used Bluestack on PC, but I can't install FakeGPS and Foursquare under Bluestack on MAC: and idea how you can do it?
  • BonsaiCatBonsaiCat October 2012
    This badge is now a leveling one.
  • felpzrjfelpzrj October 2012
    @Zalabard I couldn't install the apps using the mac version of bluestacks either. I use the windows version on a windows computer.

Today, 10/18, there'll be Seattle Seahawks game @ 8:20PM (ET)
  • ZalabardZalabard October 2012
    Me too... but I'd prefer to use My MAC...
  • CommonDisasterCommonDisaster October 2012
    The badge is active as of right now. Location: 37.712953, -122.386062. Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA.
  • jay339jay339 October 2012
    Bluestack (PC Version) works like a champ! Thanks for the 411!
  • RainWave23RainWave23 October 2012
    If anyone is willing to use the GPS thing to get me the badge, please DM me!
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List