Porky Badge
  • JR1JR1 March 2012

How to unlock:
    1. Checkin 5 times to the same "Barbecue Joint" venue or to 3 unique "Barbecue Joint" venues.
    2. To level up checkin to 5 more unique "Barbecue Joint" venues (levels 2-10)
    3. If checking into the same venue only 1 checkin a day will count for this badge (only for level 1 of the badge)
    4. Previous checkins count

Unlock instructions verified on: 03/05/2012

Badge unlocks worldwide
  • JR1JR1 March 2012
    Unlock Message:

"Brisket or ribs? Pulled pork or pork belly? What sides will you get? Whatever you choose, remember to bask in that contented, full-of-barbecue feeling before it turns into over-stuffed regret. And wipe that sauce off your face. You’re making us hungry."
  • JR1JR1 March 2012
    Space for future badge updates:
  • JR1JR1 March 2012
    Badge now active 03/05/2012 17:45
  • darinkoffdarinkoff March 2012
    Wow I unlocked level 5 first try! We love BBQ here in ga!
  • MarcosPakoMarcosPako March 2012
    I wasn't so lucky... I just unlocked level 2 at 1st try... o/
  • joeyeoj87 March 2012
    thanks for the heads up @darinkoff ! i just checked in as well at same place as you and got first try!

here's one guys in Roswell,GA

https://foursquare.com/v/gc-bbq/4e345b36483bf3839a2315ca

https://foursquare.com/mobile/v/gc-bbq/4e345b36483bf3839a2315ca
  • IGBLaksmanaIGBLaksmana March 2012
    To JR1, why Badge Picture Porky different from those in MattersofGrey? (Picture Left Side Facing My Badge, while MattersofGrey Facing Future) ... Thank's.
  • JR1JR1 March 2012
    The image with porky facing forward is from previous SxSW events. The badge image with proky facing the left is the current release of the badge. We will get that updated on the main list.. thanks for pointing that out.
  • Yeah..1x ci at new york unlock
  • chicJSchicJS March 2012
    To unlock this badge, should I check in to the venue with primary category as barbecue joint? What if I check in to the venue whose 2nd or 3rd category is barbecue joint??
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah March 2012
    @chicJS you just get point and no level up for this badge
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List