Space for future badge updates:
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Badge now unlocking in Burbank, CA

Venue:
    On 4sqr: CONAN
    On 4sqr mobile: CONAN
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    Unlock message:

"Well look at you, fancy pants. You’re seeing Conan live in NYC and you’ve got the badge to prove it. Well, not a real badge, but still, you’re pretty cool. Watch more of Conan’s return to the Big Apple @teamcoco.com/ConanNYC"
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    Badge now active. 10/31/11 14:15
  • BonsaiCatBonsaiCat October 2011
    Thanks, I have just unlocked it!
  • AnishhAnishh October 2011
    unlocked... thanks...
  • KeepflyKeepfly October 2011
    thx very much... unlock it...
  • Thanks unlock...
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah October 2011
    my phone notification wake me up, then just few click.....voila the new badge unlock; lol. it seems for me that many 4sq user in south east asia had difficulty to sleep, aren't we? haha....thanks again and again john :)
  • spartacursespartacurse October 2011
    why i didn't get my badge...is it because i check in using my pc...or my foursquare apps in my cellphone still log on....
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    @spartacurse You should check out and read through this discussion about 4sqr mobile. It has alot of good info in it and will answer alot of the questions you will have when using 4sqr mobile. Here is the link to that discission:
    http://www.mattersofgrey.com/forum/discussion/6/foursquare-mobile-web-site/p1
  • doridori October 2011
    @jr, how long open audience theater conan, cz I'm can unlock tomorrow, so still 'pulang kampung' in surabaya indonesia, hehehe
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    @dori Conan will be at that venue till 11-3-2011 then the badge will prob be retired.
  • WILLISWHOWILLISWHO October 2011
    Conan is only in NYC through Thursday so I would expect the venue to close after taping on Thursday or maybe Friday at the latest. I also just unlocked this.
  • doridori October 2011
    Ok thank u very much for ur information
  • Cait2024Cait2024 October 2011
    I'm actually going tomorrow, do I type in Conan in the shout out section when I check in?
  • dkiddkid October 2011
    No shout out required. in fact I tested wit my other 4sq, unlocking the badge witout following Conan
  • vanzvanz November 2011
    Unlock it...
  • Cait2024Cait2024 November 2011
    thanks!
  • LikesTravelLikesTravel November 2011
    got it , thankssssss
    The venue it´s close ? inactive at the moment?
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Badge is now retired.
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    @Chaunce I wonder what venue he checked into now to get the badge. Cause I even tried checking into the closed venue and it would not unlock. I checked again and there are only 3 unlocks I can find since Nov 3rd. I tried to friend both the people that unlocked it in hopes to find out where they checked in. Although I do wonder if it was a glitch in 4sqr that allowed them to unlock this badge now like the person that unlocked the 4sqr day badge the other day.
  • goldenm November 2011
    I wonder too what venue they are checking into, I tried checking in the closed venue and one of the venues Team CoCo suggested but it would not unlock.
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Here is the venue that Scott C. & aShlEY G. checked into to get the bagde.

CONAN- 6564 Forest Lawn Dr Burbank, CA 91522
    https://foursquare.com/v/conan/4ca9fbb1ae1eef3ba5783347

I tested it both with out and with following Team COCO and the badge would not unlock.
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Just tested it again and the badge is now unlocking at this venue:

CONAN- 6564 Forest Lawn Dr Burbank, CA 91522
    https://m.foursquare.com/v/conan/4ca9fbb1ae1eef3ba5783347
    Thanks , just unlock it at this venue
  • Cait2024Cait2024 November 2011
    Thank you for posting that link, despite being at the actual show last Tuesday it didn't unlock for me (I have a blackberry, so I didn't have the check in options that iPhones have)
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    I have a blackberry as well. We never get the love that all the other phones get.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List