Unlock instructions verified on: 10/10/2011

Venue:
    on 4sqr: The Conan Blimp
    on 4sqr mobile: The Conan Blimp
  • JR1JR1 September 2011
    Space for future badge updates:
  • JR1JR1 September 2011
    Unlock message:

"You've spotted The Conan Blimp! Fall to your knees and weep with joy! (Now get up from your knees and visit www.teamcoco.com for more Conan)."
  • JR1JR1 September 2011
    Badge active now.. Like normal we are the only site that has the badge info for this badge up already. Badge posted ar 8:42pm that was only 2 min after the 1st unlock posted on twitter. We rock.
  • JR1JR1 September 2011
    Blimp currently in NYC
  • auditorydemiseauditorydemise September 2011
    YESSSS!!! got it!!!
  • BonsaiCatBonsaiCat September 2011
    gotcha! ;)
  • Ryan26razornail50Ryan26razornail50 September 2011
    Yeah yessss!! unlock
  • jay339jay339 September 2011
    Sweet! Got the badge!
  • BrenBren October 2011
    sweet badge.
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah October 2011
    wonderful badge to collect....
  • mr_dracomr_draco October 2011
    got it!
  • PhoenixMaximusPhoenixMaximus October 2011
    They just tweeted that the blimp is headed for Yankee stadium
  • [Deleted User] October 2011
    Anyone else have problems getting the psychical badge that you get once going to the website listed? It says error when I try to go to it.
  • [Deleted User] October 2011
    Nevermind it worked from my phone.
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    @npyskater What is the link to that webpage?
  • GaryFunkGaryFunk October 2011
    @npyskater. What is the link you are referring to?
  • collSULLYcollSULLY October 2011
    I read on the homepage that it's only available on the east coast. That sucks! Why wouldn't they do west coast too, he's based in LA anyway!
  • GaryFunkGaryFunk October 2011
    It looks like it is headed west following I 70.
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    Anyone know the website link to get the actual psychical badge mailed to you? I have been looking all over and can not find it anywhere.
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd October 2011
    Weird, I can't get the form to come up...
  • BangGowesBangGowes October 2011
    Sigh...me too...:(
  • JMY October 2011
    You can only open up the form if you are checking in for the badge. The special shows up on the check-in page special.
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    Just took a look at it and figured it out. The link to get the badge mailed to you is setup as an unlockable special. So in order to get it you have to checkin to the blimp in a way that counts you as actually being there not through 4sqr mobile. Since 4sqr mobile does not count you as actually being at the venue checkin in through 4sqr mobile will not allow you to unlock the venue special there for not allowing you to get the link to get the badge. Also do keep in mind that 3rd party apps the lie about your real location can get your acct flagged and blocked. So unless someone finds out what the link to the page is where you fill out the form to get the badge mailed the only people that get the badge mailed to them might be those that actually checkin while looking at the blimp for real.
  • RainWave23RainWave23 October 2011
    To add to @JR1 point, I tried something and it worked! I went into my app, found the conan blimp venue (by looking at my badges, and clicking on the unlock venue). I then checked into it. Now, I didn't get any points becauase it said I was too far away, BUT I unlocked the special anyway! The special unlocked and gave me a link to a form to fill out to have the badge mailed to me. It said will take 1-2 weeks to arrive. I would recommend everyone do that, in case they check your email address that you fill out in the form with those that have unlocked the special. But just in case, here's the link for everyone:

http://theconanblimp.com/patchform
  • choad17choad17 October 2011
    I tried checking in and it did not unlock the special for me. Does the blimp have to be in the air to get the special? If so, it will not take off until 7pm St. Louis time
  • RainWave23RainWave23 October 2011
    Did you check-in using an app on a smart phone? Or using mobile web? You have to do it from an app. Also, I did it right before I posted my instructions above, which was less than an hour ago, and it worked. So it shouldn't matter if it's in the air or not.
    I just did it from my smartphone. I already have the badge from when it was in NY. I checked in with my phone and the special was still locked. Also your link just redirects me to http://teamcoco.com/blimp
    Nevermind I figured it out.
  • JR1JR1 October 2011
    Ok so I tried at again and found something else out. If you checkin using 4sqr mobile and then goto checkin history on your smartphone it will show that you have unlocked the special and let you goto the link to get the badge. I just tried it with 2 diffrent test accts and it worked for both of them.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List